Sunday, December 20, 2009

Will hot glue wash out of clothes in the washing machine?

I'm working on a hoodie for my boyfriend and used hot glue on a few parts of it. I would like to wash it before I give it to him so the fabric I used is softer but I don't want to risk it falling apart. Does hot glue wash out in the washing machine? And if so, how easily?Will hot glue wash out of clothes in the washing machine?
not likely..the dryer is were the heat will effect it..they now sell *dry cleaning* in a can...try that ???Will hot glue wash out of clothes in the washing machine?
I once made a costume that my mother later put in the dryer. Needless to say it fell apart. I would try to peel off what I could, then warm it in the dryer or something and peel it off. It won't wash off in the washing machine.. Just comes off lots in the dryer. Maybe try heating it with a hair dryer first and pulling off the whole chunk of glue?

No comments:

Post a Comment