Thursday, December 24, 2009

Why is my washing machine making bleach-like marks on some loads of wash?

I have a front loading high efficiency washer. I use Tide detergent that is compatible with hE washers. I cleaned out every nook and cranny of my washer. It has helped, but still some items (especially bedding and towells) get light dots and marks all over them! I am so upset- I just bought a new organic cotton bedset and everything has light marks on it. Please help!Why is my washing machine making bleach-like marks on some loads of wash?
Don't put in the soap on the clothes. Put it in when the machine is filling. Then put in the clothes after the soap has had a chance to dissolve. Why is my washing machine making bleach-like marks on some loads of wash?
The washer when you are using a bleach dispenser has a trip signal when to add the bleach. Usually when the water rises to a certain level. The bleach is then released into the water so it is diluted and does not saturate any one area with full strength bleach. Maybe your bleach dispenser does not drain all the way, and the next load of clothes if color then gets a small mount of bleach from the previous white load? It's a thought. It happened that way in my friends front loader. She pulls the tray out and rinses it before each load to ensure that everything is starting fresh and no residual products are left behind. Good luck, Keri
Try liquid detergent The powder ones are not to good at dissolving at low temperatures
i always start my load WITH the product in first on warm/hot water... that helps it disolve....( top loader) I'm not 2 familar if u can do this w/ front loaders then switch to cold water after it starts.





  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment