Thursday, December 24, 2009

How would I wash a load on this washing machine?

This is the picture of the controls, the start ';area'; is on the Delicates section...I want to do a regular wash.





http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9038/24866518an0.jpg





Sorry for the dirty machine, it was actually one of the cleaner ones in the complex laundromat (it was free, what can you do)How would I wash a load on this washing machine?
Turn it clockwise to the regular wash side by the time (numbers). Select how long you want it to wash. Try the 10 minute setting. You may have to pull the dial up towards you before it will turn.How would I wash a load on this washing machine?
Do what the lady above me said! She nailed it, lol!
push the knob down - turn clockwise till ya get to the 12 o'clock position then just turn it to the 15 mark and pull up on the knob - this is the regular wash
The '15 10 5' minute part of the dial is the regular cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment