Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I wash shoes in a washing machine?

I own skateboarding shoes, just canvas and pleather, I have about 8 pairs that I wand to wash because they are all in good condition, just dirty. I'm a guy and know nothing about laundry so maybe a woman could help me out. If I do this, what settings should the washing machine be on and should I remove the insoles first?Can I wash shoes in a washing machine?
wash them, dont dry. Let them air dry. Leave the soles in, remove the shoe laces to prevent a tangled up mess.





Also if they are white, use bleach.





you can even try a magic eraser, i found it works well.Can I wash shoes in a washing machine?
Man!! ive been searching this question for like 30 mins. now and finally!!!! and itwas perfect because im washing skate shoes too! Report Abuse

Wash in cold water and air dry.
Yes you can just don't put them in the dryer afterwards.
Remove shoe laces put them in the Dishwasher then let them air dry. After you have washed them in the Dishwaser you need to run it with nothing in it but soap and a small amount of bleach
soak them in a 5 gallon bucket a few pair at a time and add dishwashing liquid ( not alot )
low tumble and take out the shoelaces if any are in you could wash the soles sepratley
what i do is take the shoe laces out, put the shoes and laces in an old pillow case or mesh bag and tie it up and wash on normal. then set them to air dry, but not in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment