Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I wash my bead-filled squish pillow in the washing machine?

I washed mine but I put it inside a pillow case, just in case the seams came loose or something (could just imagine a million beads loose in the washer). Also put it on a gentle cycle. Worked well with no ';leaks';. Hung it with clothes pins from a hanger outside to air dry. Worked out just perfect and will do the same thing when my pillows need to be cleaned again.


Hope this helps..Can I wash my bead-filled squish pillow in the washing machine?
I tried to handwash mine and it was so water logged that it took days to dry, so the next time I just threw it in the wash on regular cycle and right into the dryer and it came out good as new.Can I wash my bead-filled squish pillow in the washing machine?
I love these things, my grownup woobie. I fondle mine while I watch TV and I used it as a camping pillow too so it did need washing time to time.





If it is small enough not to damaging the machine, you can wash them. I would use cold water no matter what the color.





Don't dry in the dryer, the cover is spandex and I think the beads are a derivative of styrofoam. They do take a long time to dry. You can speed it up by shaking and mixing up the beads often after washing. It might take days to dry all the way through.





You probably don't HAVE to machine wash, can you hit it with Febreze or wash in a bucket of dishsoapy water? Wring it out with a towel.
I did.I used a delicate cycle and styed there to watch it but all went well.I layed it on my drying rack to dry and turned it so it would help drying.
No, sorry. I have a square blue one and it says ';spot clean only.';
Aren't those cool? I myself would just wash it by hand. I'd rather be safe than sorry, and of course ';Let it air dry';. A clothes dryer would ruin it, and possibly melt the filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment