Thursday, December 24, 2009

Store manager has the power to get my wash machine fixed but refuses to. What are my options?

I have an extended warranty on my washing maching and the repairman has been out to my house 8 times. This has created a job attendance problem because I have to be at home to open the door. I have asked the store manager to replace the machine and he said he has replaced too many machines already and he's not going to do it again. I asked for the regional manger and he refuses to give it to me. What options are available to me?Store manager has the power to get my wash machine fixed but refuses to. What are my options?
Since there's a regional manager, from what you say, call a different branch and get the phone #.





Call the manufacturer...they don't like to hear that customers are unhappy or that distributors aren't doing their job.





Check to see if there's been a recall on that machine.





Just my initial thughts.Store manager has the power to get my wash machine fixed but refuses to. What are my options?
Keep calling them and calling them and ask the same questions over and over again. He will get sick of it and replace it. Also, DO NOT miss work to let them in. You make them work around YOUR schedule. YOU are the customer!!! And the customer is supposed to always be right. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It might be worth it to just go buy a used machine for $100 and be done with it.
Go to your local TV station with your problem..... they like whistle blower cases... You will see how fast you get a new machine then!!!! Just be sure to have all your paperwork.... and if they have been replacing them their is something wrong!!!! so also call the manufacure Directly as well!!! they dont like bad PR.....
Don't go through the store, go directly to the manufacturer.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment