Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I wash a throw blanket in the washing machine?

It doesn't have a care tag on it. It's old, unused, but FULL of dust. I'm not sure if its an afghan or not, it's crochet very soft yarn with the yarn fringe on the edges. It's very lite green %26amp; blue. Could I wash it in the machine if I put it on ';hand wash'; cycle and/or in a garment bag for gentle clothing articles?


Thank you.Can I wash a throw blanket in the washing machine?
I crochet alot of stuff , and I always wash it before the people get it , I wash it on the gentle , or hand wash setting , in cold water , with a mild detergent I use Gain or Ariel, You could wash it in a garment bag , but the hand wash setting will be just fine , and you can either hang it to dry or you can dry it on the low heat setting , or air dry setting, I always dry mine on air dry setting, and they never take very long to dry .


Good LuckCan I wash a throw blanket in the washing machine?
I wash my dainty items in a cold water wash with the brand name ';Woolite'; as detergent. This should be fine with your throw. If you have a gentle cycle on your washer then do use that.
Definitely. Just put it on the gentle cycle and dont dry it. Hang it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment