Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is the best way to wash canvas shoes in the washing machine?

I have a pair of white American eagle canvas shoes, and I need to wash them, but what is the best way in a washing machine? Should I use a pillow case?





Thanks.What is the best way to wash canvas shoes in the washing machine?
If you really like these shoes and want them to last, it's best to soak them for a while in warm soapy water, then clean them with a wet wash rag. Place them inside the dryer with two medium-size towels, a dryer sheet, and place it on the gentle cycle. Keep drying until done.What is the best way to wash canvas shoes in the washing machine?
I just throw my shoes in with a load of laundry - that provides some cushioning. I use a dryer rack so the shoes don't get tumbled around. If you're more comfortable using a pillow case, do so.
If they aren't too dirty toss them in with a load of towels. The towels will cushion them in the washer and then they will fluff the towels in the dryer.
Gentle cycle


regular detergent


wash them by themselves


cold water


dry in the dryer on low for 15 minutes then air dry

No comments:

Post a Comment