Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to wash converse in a washing machine?

I never do this with my dunks but I just put them in the washing machine on cold delicate to wash sunce they dot some dirt on them and the shoelaces. Will they get damaged or shrinked? btw I'm not gonna put them in the drying machine and they are low top black/white (Classic :])Is it safe to wash converse in a washing machine?
Haven't you asked this before? If not, someone asked the same exact question about converse. Pretty much any sneaker can be washed in the washing machine, I've done this my whole life. I've also put them in the dryer w/o a problem too. I guess you can air dry them if you're worried, but they won't shrink if you put em in the dryer. Trust.Is it safe to wash converse in a washing machine?
I wash my leathers in the washing machine! Converse will dry overnight if put in front of your refrigerator! the air dries it, and should not shrink!
Just don't dry them and you should be fine. I wash mine all the time
that'll be fine. they only shrink if you put them in the dryer. so putting them in the washer is fine as long as you let them air dry on their own, they will not shrink.
high tops are better


j/k


theyll be fine


j
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment