Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I wash my 100% polyester comforter in the washing machine?

Is this possible? It says 'Dry Clean' only. I have a front load washer and I really don't feel like spending $50 to dry clean my comforter.Can I wash my 100% polyester comforter in the washing machine?
yesCan I wash my 100% polyester comforter in the washing machine?
If it's worth the ';Dry Clean Only'; label, then dry clean. If not, get rid of it and go and buy another comforter that does have ';machine washable'; directions.
Washing tags have to put the safest method of cleaning on it. You can still wash it in the machine. Be aware that polyester tends to clump.
yeah i think so.
It's not recommended, but I do it. I can't afford to get things like that dry cleaned. If you have a large enough machine, lucky you!!!!!!!! I have to spend time with that stuff at the laundromat!
I have never dry cleaned anything that said it had to be. I always use woolite and the gentle cycle and I have not ruined anything as of yet. You spent money to get it why should you have to pay out the wazoo for the life of the item just to keep it clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment