Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a wash machine that only rings out small loads,what could be the problem?

at first it would not ring out any load ,now it will ring out small loads.I thought it was the belt. be now I think its something else.I have a wash machine that only rings out small loads,what could be the problem?
It could be the dogs, which is a gear that turns the spindle. That was the problem when mine was only ringing out small loads....it cost me about $50 to replace. The dogs are like a little gear thing in the middle I guess. Good Luck!I have a wash machine that only rings out small loads,what could be the problem?
what brand is it ?, different brands have diff rent transmission


what did you do to get it working the first time,


may be a bad transmission, some are driect drive, some are clutch driven, may be a bad solnoid,
Call the repair man or get a new washer just go to the laundrymat until you can get it fix
Ours was the timer!


it did the same thing.I thot it was the transmission.The timer is much cheaper.


call the appliance store and ask them how to fix it. my husband fixed it himself.
maybe your over filling it on large loads
sounds like the timer is going bad. I had the same problem. had to replace the timer. It was cheaper doing that than to get a new washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment