Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I wash my contoured foam pillow in the washing machine?

will all the laundry detergent be squeezed out or not?Can I wash my contoured foam pillow in the washing machine?
Yes, if you follow the instructions booklets of both


elements and add the 2d Principle of Thermodynamics.


Ah... and be fractal, please.Can I wash my contoured foam pillow in the washing machine?
I use my DISHWASER to clean many household items, you can just lay a pillow(depending on size) on the bottom rack, let her go, besure and push your air dry button though! once it is done place between bathtowels smash good to get water out, and air dry in the sunshine or air fluff in dryer.
no, beacause in washing machine the cotton in which is inside the pillow.
Yes you can, you need to take it to a laundry mat and use one of those jumbo washing machines. Other wise it will lose it's shape.


Good Luck.
You can't. I did try washing my contour pillow once and it lost it's comfortable shape. I suggest you have them dry cleaned even for normal pillows.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment