Sunday, December 20, 2009

Isn't it bad to wash your young daughter's underwares in a washing machine that whole the family use that?

Would it be clean to wash your daughter's underwares(beside bras) in a machine that washes clothes of men and other family members?


Wouldn't it be better to handwash them for health?Isn't it bad to wash your young daughter's underwares in a washing machine that whole the family use that?
I don't think so,unless the other clothes are super dirty. I wash our undies together with other light weight clothing and use some bleach if needed.Isn't it bad to wash your young daughter's underwares in a washing machine that whole the family use that?
I am not sure why your so concerned. Use bleach if need be.
What the hell has she got ??????????
Are you trying to be funny, or are you serious?


You cannot catch an STD from a washing machine, if that is what you are concerned about.
NO it makes no difference! Why would it?
Washing machines clean cloths,


this questions has to be some kind of joke or just silliness.
what? If you wash them in warm water it kills whatever germs so what kind of ? is this
With regards to underwear, we always use the hot water setting and wash them with the whites. If her underwear is colored, then you may want to throttle back the hot water and wash them with other colored items and use a color safe bleach to help kill any germs.





good luck.
I JUST THINK YOUR BRAIN WASHED
there should be no problem with washing your daughter's clothes with other clothes no matter how dirty the others maybe. no big deal, don't make a big deal out of it. you could also get some oxiclean and wash them when you wash the other people's clothes.
I don't know the answer to that. I would have to guess, and this is a guess on my part, that either way is fine.
Wash them separately than other clothes. I dont see why you shouldnt use the same washer unless someone in your household has an infectious disesase.
Could be that you are suffering from OCD. I would be curious to hear from you what you are worried about in terms of health.
No. It is safe to wash her under ware with others. But please remember to buy her under ware that is made of cotton. This will help keep moisture and bacteria away. I buy only white underware for my daughter so that I can bleach them.
I WASH THEM ALL IN THE SAME LOAD AND MY KIDS ARE FINE....
what ?you are crazy
For me, I grew up being taught that when you have enough white clothes to make a load then you would start that load. I grew up with two other sisters and brothers and all our underwear and clothes got thrown in together. paula
what??!? thats stupid!
weird... wash them w/ everything. My parents do and it's fine. however I usually do my own laundry cuz I live in the dorms.
no but wash them alone...make sure to not wash them with socks...just underwear
What??????????
I think what some of the answers here are trying to imply is that there is no harm whatsoever in co-mingling your daughter's underwear with underwear of other family members UNLESS someone there has a terrible infectious disease.


You are not going to get her pregnant or sick by her underwear coming in contact with something in the wash cycle.
No it's not a bad thing to wash your daughter's underwear in the same washing machine. Just wash her clothes with her clothes and not with theirs so there's no mix up.
It's fine to wash them with other things in the washing machine. Nothing will happen to any of the clothes that doesn't regularly happen in any wash. I think it'll be OK.
It sounds like you are either (a) terribly stupid or (b) afflicted with a perverted mind. Get a grip, dude. Washing your daughter's underwear w/ other underwear has no effect on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment