Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the pre-wash cycle on my washing machine?

I'm about to start cloth diapering and that requires an extra rinse before and after the regular wash.


What is the pre-wash and would this count as a rinse?What is the pre-wash cycle on my washing machine?
Yes, just don't put soap in the dispenser until the regular wash starts. I didn't know anyone used cloth diapers any more. I am so happy to hear that you are doing it. They feel so good and soft on the baby's skin and it is so much better for the environment....not to mention the pocket book! Congratulations on your decision!!What is the pre-wash cycle on my washing machine?
yes prewash setting is , just what it says, it prewashes them,
hi
if you have a newer front loader machine it has the extra rinse option, but you could also use pre wash it would be the same thing, my machine is a new front loader and it has both settings
On my machine, which is not very fancy, I just run a rinse cycle. For each wash setting it shows on the dial when the rinse and spin cycles begin, so I just start the wash cycle there. When it is finished I go back, add detergent and run a full wash cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment