Sunday, December 20, 2009

How would you wash polyester tights in a dorm washing machine?

I have those awesome latex-looking tights that are actually polyester...I use the dorm laundry machines, so they suck, and they only have 3 buttons: for Colors, Whites, and something else i'm not sure of. I am wondering if i should take a chance and wash these tights in the washing machine. If not, how should I wash them? Dry cleaning?How would you wash polyester tights in a dorm washing machine?
hand wash them and hang to dry use a mild soap wolite works goodHow would you wash polyester tights in a dorm washing machine?
I would just hand wash them unless really, really filthy. Dry cleaners would destroy them with all those chemicals and the price would be too much for a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment