Thursday, January 7, 2010

What would happen if i wash my Jansport backpack in the washing machine?

Would t ruin my it? If so , then how do i wash it?





Be as specific as you can and thanks for answering!!!!!What would happen if i wash my Jansport backpack in the washing machine?
Wash it on the perm press or low cycle. It will get the dirt out and not tear it up. also air dry and dont put it in the dryer because the dryer will damage it. I have washed mine several times. Good luck!What would happen if i wash my Jansport backpack in the washing machine?
I would wash it in a front loader washing machine on a gentle cycle in cold water...Add only a bit of detergent and a tad of fabric softener..And I would only dry it for about 10-15 minutes on a light air fluff cycle, just so you don't melt and plastic on it. Of if you can't get to a front loader machine-do it in your regular washing machine but make sure you wash it in cold water on the gentle cycle. And do the same thing about drying it. Good luck, I hope this helps! :-)
It should be okay, if washed in cold water on a gentle cycle. Just let it air dry, though. The heat and tumbling from the dryer might damage it some.
if you are worried about ruining it , just take it to a dry cleaner
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment