Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you remove white stains on colored shirts after I wash them in the washing machine?

I usually get white stains on colored shirts after I wash them in the washing machine. I've tried tons of detergents but nothing worked. I've ruined almost all of my clothes!How do you remove white stains on colored shirts after I wash them in the washing machine?
Oh I've had that. You're using too much laundry powder. Use less and it wont happen again. The stains that you do have at the moment might come out, depending on how serious the damage is. I have some tops that just keep the white stains, but others have gone. Also, it helps if you turn all your clothes inside-out when you wash them. That way the stains only appear on the inside of your clothes. Good luck!How do you remove white stains on colored shirts after I wash them in the washing machine?
marks alot
Try using liquid laundry detergent. If you do not like the liquid, measure the correct amount of powder and place it (or the liquid) into the washing machine while it is filling and allow a little time for it to disolve. Then put your clothes in. NEVER put the clothes in first and then powders or liquid on top of the clothes, that will cause the spots.
Are these bleach stains from a previous wash cycle?


If so your out of luck, friend.





Time to go shopping.
If you have washed them already which it seems you have, you are stuck with the stains. They have set and are permanent.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment