Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I wash white adidas superstars (shell-toes) in a washing machine?

yep i wash all my tennis shoes in the washer...my converse leather to my nikes...i throw them all in put in half the soap tie the individual shoes strings together and take them out of the shoes....i also add white towels to the mix...just in case any color would come off any other colored towel...my shoes are great looking and no harm..i dont dry them in the dryer..way to much noise..i let them air dryCan I wash white adidas superstars (shell-toes) in a washing machine?
Yes you can wash your shell toe shoes in the wash machine.





Just use the normal setting and I use hot water for whites and some dirty clothing items.





Just use a delicate hand wash in wash water.





After your shell-toes shoes are done but them outside to air dry.Can I wash white adidas superstars (shell-toes) in a washing machine?
I used to wash my gym shoes in the washing machine (quite a hassle IMO) before I found the gym shoe miracle cleaner...MR CLEAN ERASERS...you gotta try them if you haven't already. They get all of my gymmies back to bright white!
just get some sneaker cleaner.. the washing machine usually turns them yellow. or hand wash with some mild soap and warm water.. but you can put your shoelaces in the washer.
i dont think it will do any harm, but it would make a lot of noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment