Thursday, January 7, 2010

What should I do the washing machine does not work & I need to wash my clothes should I?

Go to the Laundry mat or wash them in the Pacific Ocean ?What should I do the washing machine does not work %26amp; I need to wash my clothes should I?
Save, wash them at home take them to the laundry mat to get them dry.











Nah just take them to the laundry mat.What should I do the washing machine does not work %26amp; I need to wash my clothes should I?
I was going to say just wash them by hand or use someone else's washing machine but then I saw your additional information and I'd say the Laundry mat as they won't get very clean in the sea.
Pacific Ocean
I recommend a laundry place your clothes will be more fresher then cleaning them in the Ocean.
Ocean. Much more efficient. lol
Pacific Ocean, It's free
Try the laundry mat - It might be faster %26amp; cleaner
Take your scrub board and a bar of soap to the ocean
Use them as rags and wash the car.. two birds one stone...lol
go to the pacific ocean it waaaay more easy than going to the laundry mat, plus its free
laundry mat
laundromat, definitely
Ocean, and let it dry in the air
call a mr. fix it, and then go to the mat
go to the laundry mat. its the most logical. lol
P. O.





You meet the nicest ppl doing that!
go to a place whre they wash laundry at
are you that helpless? hand wash or go to the mat...
go to the laundry mat
come wash them at my house
Id say in the ocean why not its free and full of salt which sterilizes things
Use your bathtub.
u can come use mine....

No comments:

Post a Comment