Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do you wash vans slip ons without any noise or damage to you washing machine? if there is any damage?

I was also wondering since you leave them out to dry will they smell?How do you wash vans slip ons without any noise or damage to you washing machine? if there is any damage?
I wash mine all the time.. it dose not hurt the fabric on the vans. Or any of your machines.. But I leave mine out to dry, they dont get smelly. How do you wash vans slip ons without any noise or damage to you washing machine? if there is any damage?
I always put mine in the washingmachine. There is no damage in mine. After I wash them, I put Lysol on them and leave them out to dry. :D


Hope I could help.
just wash them, it won't hurt them.





but i got some a long time ago, they're white with black stars, and the black stars bled out onto the white.


so be careful :)
You can wash any shoes in the washing machine. they will end up smelling like the detergent.
try getting thoughs soe cleans thingys


that u can rub on ur shoe





and it proabaly wont smell 2 bad but becareful about how much water is in it when u do dry it
ive washed my shoes in the washing machine before, and i never had any troubel before.


but i loeave them out to air dry ahah.
must be washed by hand and left to dry out in open space
you have to wash them by hand


not in a dryer


it will damage


and the soles will melt

No comments:

Post a Comment