Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the highest temperature I can wash adidas trainers in a washing machine?

If I was you I would stick them in on a 30 degree wash,if the temperature is too hot it could ruin them,I do all my kids trainers on a 30.What is the highest temperature I can wash adidas trainers in a washing machine?
i have washed them on 40 deg with no problems or if your worried you could wash them in warm water by hand.What is the highest temperature I can wash adidas trainers in a washing machine?
wash on a 40 ,, with plenty of powder and a bit of washing up liquid put your trainers in a zipped couch pillow case.. so they dont get scuffed?
40 degrees highest and put them inside a pillow case xxx
I use 40潞 for trainers and I put the washing liquid directly into the trainers to help get rid of the cheesy smell. Take the laces out and put them in a small bag or a pop-sock with the end knotted. I haven't tried higher temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment