Thursday, January 7, 2010

How can I wash my converse in the washing machine...?

They're covered in mud from like, a year and a half ago. How long should I put them in the washing maching (its older). On cold water? Hot water? How much detergent?





How long should I put them in the dryer? Thanks.How can I wash my converse in the washing machine...?
1st you need to take them outside and scrape off as much mudd as you can. Wash in warm water...... If you place them in the dryer they WILL shrink ..... good luck:)How can I wash my converse in the washing machine...?
Hi, When my runners or my kids runners also baseball caps are really dirty I run them through the dishwasher. They look brand new after this. I usually do this when it is warm enough for them to dry outside or in the sun. They can dry by a heat register also. I find if you put them in a washing machine or dryer they bang around so much and it is hard on your machine. Hope this helps.
Put them in a large wash of old cloths, preferably towels. If they are white add some Oxyclean. Turn the wash off after it has agitated a bit an let them soak for a few hours. Then finish the wash cycle. Don't dry them in the dryer, just let them air dry.
If you put them in the dryer they will shrink. You can lay them outside to dry in the sun or hang them. (Clip the tongue to the bottom of a hanger.)
wash them in warm water .and use half cup of detergent .and then put them in the dryer until dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment