Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I wash my long underwear (long johns) using washing machine and after that tumble dry it?

Will it not shrink or stretch from its original size?Can I wash my long underwear (long johns) using washing machine and after that tumble dry it?
it depends,,, if cottons... yesCan I wash my long underwear (long johns) using washing machine and after that tumble dry it?
I always toss ours in the washer then the dryer!





Don't wash them with heavy stuff like jeans or bath towels. This will stretch them a bit. But not too much.





Since our undies are rarely seen it doesn't matter too much if we have a few stretch marks in them.
I think it would depend much on the fabric. If you must use the tumble dry, select the delicate setting and the lightest heat.





Kind Regards,





Q


Who's That Guy


http://www.whosthatguy.com.au/
If there just a normal pair of long johns, then yes, you can wash them like you would wash your other clothes and then dry them the same way!!!!! If there silk or home-made them wash them on delicate and hang them up to dry!
yes you can wash them but make sure not too hot. dry in a tumble drier and also don't leave for too long.
check and see if there are any washing instructions on the labels if they have any and just follow that.
It depends on the fabric they are made from just like any other garments.
Mine shrunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment