Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a ';safe'; way to wash an underwire bra in a washing machine without damage?

I have a favorite underwire bra I love that says hand wash only, but sometimes its a ';pain'; to do that all the time. Has anyone found a ';method'; to ';safely'; wash an underwire bra in a machine? I'd appreciate any help and/or suggestions. Thanks very much.Does anyone know if there is a ';safe'; way to wash an underwire bra in a washing machine without damage?
Here's one possible way: http://www.braballs.com/





I still think hand washing is safest, and hang dry inside away from the sun.Does anyone know if there is a ';safe'; way to wash an underwire bra in a washing machine without damage?
Um I saw a comerical about bras being washed in a washer machine..


They made these type of product to hold your bra without damage to get it washed.


(don't know what it's called)





HAND WASH HELP ALOT TOO!!








(sry my english is bad.)
i'm not sure but i think you're supposed to wash bras in a seperate bag or summat? maybe do it on a cool wash at a gentle spin
I don't know cuz I dryclean all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment